Having trouble with your LeadManager account? Try following these steps to get back up and running.
Important: Make sure to log out and log back into LeadManager after the successful completion of a step.
1. Make sure your browser is updated to the latest version. We recommend Google Chrome.
2. Make sure your internet connection is stable.
3. If step 1 and step 2 didn't work, try doing a hard refresh of your browser.
- Windows OS: Press CTRL + SHIFT + R on your keyboard at the same time.
- Mac OS: Press COMMAND + SHIFT + R on your keyboard at the same time.
4. Still not working? Try deleting your browser cache/cookies. Click here to learn how.
5. If none of the above steps worked, please contact your Account Manager for assistance. Not sure how to find your Account Manager's details? Click here for more.